Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An Epic Sunday Indeed...

Sunday was quite an exciting day.

Minus the Superbowl.

Poor Peyton.

But I finally got rid of my 6 pound can of Chili (thanks to Ma and Pa Williams). We almost ate all of it as we watched the Superbowl. We had good food, good company, a good football game, and tons of good commercials.

God Bless America.

And then...

I climbed up the door and opened the stairs,
Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
Then I turned off the bed and crawled into the light,
All because you kissed me goodnight!

(Thanks for the poem B. Perfect description!)

That's right reader. A.V. kissed me....

And I have never been so flustered after a first kiss in all my life! I lost my cool! Lost it! A "V.L." would have been cooler than me!
(For any of my 3 readers who do not know what a "VL" is, it's a slang reference to a person who has NEVER been kissed. Utah style.)

He said it was cute. I say it was ridicules.

I'm seeing him tomorrow. Hopefully I can resurrect my "cool as a cucumber" image. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment