Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Did Something Stupid....

On wednesday I have class at 11. I have to leave my apartment at 10:40. At the latest.

So please tell me why at 10:24, this last wednesday, I decided it would be a good idea to CUT MY OWN BANGS.

Using my roommates not too good hair cutting scissors, and the mirror as my guide, I start wacking away.

At first it started off pretty well. I thought to myself, "I can do this"! But then I realized one side was shorter than the other...and I had to fix it...so i cut off some more...and then eventually it looked a little like this...



By the time i set the scissors down, i looked at my work and felt panic seize my heart....i had totally just jacked up my bangs and i had NO TIME to fix it. And even worse, i had no idea HOW to fix it.

Needless to say, i have an appointment just for my bangs on friday.

You see reader no one recognizes me without my bangs. My bangs are famous. Famous! They are as part of me as my ridiculously loud laugh and one dimple. I feel like my mojo is all off if i don't have my bangs to peer through.

So lesson learned.

Cutting your own bangs is bad. Cutting your own bangs right before class is REALLY BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment