Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

This is it. Don't get scared now.

I've been thinking about getting a blog for awhile. For various reasons of my own, I have delayed my progression into the cyber world. Alas, here I am. One chance encounter with Dana, and I was blog struck. I walked home with thoughts of wicked awesome posts I would inevitably write. But now I feel the weight of such a task. How do all my other friends do it? How do they make their blogs so cool? They have found the secret. Me? I'm still searching.

So....I consider this more an experimental blog. I'm testing the bloggy waters with hope that I will come up with a really cool blog. Any ideas fellow bloggers? Oh wait, no one knows about this experiment except for 3 people. So let's hear it 3 people. What should I write about? Certainly not about "how ridiculously awesome" I am (ironically isn't that what a majority of blogs are about? Or wait. That's facebook. Barf.). Wow so writing about myself is rather easy. I've jotted this all down rather quickly. And I've kept you entertained thus far...

Enough. Ideas people. I need blogging ideas.

And they could somehow involve something delicious...say ice cream....that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment