Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

post script

p.s.

i almost forgot about you...

dear 2011,

you and i have clearly gotten off on the wrong foot. let's start again shall we? in case you somehow missed the clearly written goals in my planner, let me remind you: 2 hook -ups in just as many weeks was NOT on the list. instead, "get into at least one mature and rational relationship that lasts longer than 1 week or 1 month" WAS a part of the plan. so please, if you wouldn't mind, comply with my prerecorded goals. otherwise, help me avoid all other douchebags in provo, and the surrounding areas.

also, help me figure out what to do with my life.

thank you.
-A

2 comments:

  1. AHHH. "also, help me figure out what to do with my life." Does that ever come? I am not sure. While on the phone with my dad about the same thing last night his comforting fatherly advice consisted of "deal with it" and "learn responsibility." My mom on the other hand did help a tiny bit, saying "thus far in your life you have made good decisions, just keep doing what you're doing." Helpful? Not really. Comforting? More so, mostly because she believes in me. And I believe in you. We can figure our lives out. Most people do. (Plus, I think we're better than "most people")

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great part about the future is that as you include Heavenly Father. . .not trying to second quess him. . .the answers will come. Faith is getting wet in the Red Sea. Like Dana said. . .you have made wonderful, faithful decissions. You will be lead. He loves you so much. We love an pray for your success every night and day. How could you fail? Love Ya

    ReplyDelete